The Denning’s

with 11 Comments

I had the opportunity to photograph one of my all time favorite families to photograph. Well, the kids anyhow.

denning_1

Tyson really stepped up his game this season and became one of the outstanding football players in his league. His mom really wanted to get some pictures in his uniform and pads before turning them back into the team.

denning_2

denning_4

Little Crew is absolutely adorable and had the cutest personality. I don’t know if I have even seen such a cute one year old, let alone been able to photograph one.

denning_3

denning_5

denning_6

Miss Baylie has all the style and sass anyone could possibly ever want. I would like to take some credit with her photos, but this is all her. She has the moves, the looks, and the attitude.

denning_7

With these kids it is hard to make a bad photo. They handle it all so well and are so easy to work with. And look at those faces…gorgeous!

11 Responses

1. Jill

I LOVE these photos!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful photo shoot. I love what you captured in the photos. You’re the best!

2. Tifani

Kirk you always do such an amazing job and it also helps that Todd and Jill have such cute Kids!!!

3. Tori

I guess those Denning’s are ok… haha jk! I love them they are all super gorgeous little kids…tys looks awesome in his football gear and miss b is a little model and oh man that crew he is just as handsome as can be! Good job Kirk!

4. Rachel

agreed with all of you those kiddos are so cute! little crew what a stud they all look so grown up. Miss B you are adorable and have such cute style:)

5. Todd

Sweet Pics, You did a great job of capturing all 3 of their individual personalities. You are awesome, thanks!

6. Gretchen

Love these pictures! Kirk, you are amazing! The kiddos are absolutely gorgeous!

7. tami jenson

They look so great!! I love the little kiddos. You need to come up to logan so you can take some of my kids!! tami jenson:)

8. Susan

I absolutely love these photos! Miss B is going to be a model, I am sure of it. What 6 year old randomly takes her belt off and makes it into a scarf all on her own. What a poser she was. Tyson is looking so grown up in his photos now. He has some gorgeous eyes and some great expressions. I can’t forget little Crew, such a happy little guy and handsome as can be. That day was so much fun.

9. Colleen

Your kids are so dang cute….I love Kirks work, he does great work.

10. Colleen

Jill your kids are so dang cute…. Kirk does such an amazing job!!!

11. Carol Johnson

Kirk, I am overwhelmed at the photos you take!
    These are so totally gorgeous!